I am sure many of you have heard of Omega 3 but only a few of you know what it really means.
They are essential fatty acids. This means that they must be acquired through our diet as the body is not able to synthesise them by itself.
They are one of the most important nutrients for the correct functioning of our organism and there are many benefits that our body obtains from them. These are the essential fatty acids that you can find in these sports supplements. 35% EPA and 25% DHA. More than 1000mg per softgel.
- Optimal distribution 35% EPA and 25% DHA
- Prevents the onset of cardiac pathologies
- Essential in many human tissues
- Effective in controlling oxidative damage
- Reduces what is commonly known as bad cholesterol
- Relieves joint pain
- Reduces the effects of migraine
- Dampens the effects of depression
- Fills the omega-3 deficiency that is often lacking in the Western diet.
- Quality raw material obtained mainly from fish oil.
- 90 capsules. An optimal amount for 45 intakes.
Ingredients:Fish oil (35% eicosapentaenoic acid EPA and 25% docosahexaenoic acid DHA) and D-alpha-tocopherol (vitamin E). Soft capsule (gelatine and humectant: glycerine (E-422)).
Serving Size: 3 softgel
Recommended daily intake: 3 softgel
Nutrients recommended daily consumption
|Fish oil||1000mg (1 Softgel)||3000 (3 Softgels)|
- Preferably take 1 softgel up to 3 times a day, preferably with meals.